Leaks: POCO M3 Specs
Poco M3 launch is set for November 24th. However, the key specs of the device have been leaked ahead of launch.
Highlights of the Story
- POCO M3 to carry the Snapdragon 662 SoC and a 6,000mAh battery
- The phone will most likely be a rebranded version of Redmi Note 10 4G
- POCO M3 is all set to launch on November 24th
The upcoming smartphone will reportedly launch on November 24. Moreover, the Poco M3 is going to be a successor to the Poco M2 which was launched back in September. The price of the Poco M3 is currently under wraps. However, the price of the upcoming device will most likely be announced during launch. There is also a possibility for the company to hint at a price segment.
Also read: Nokia 3.4, Nokia 2.4 To Launch In India Soon
However, the key specifications of the Poco M3 has been revealed ahead of launch. Tipster Mukul Sharma took to YouTube to talk about it. He posted a YouTube video on his channel, revealing the Poco M3 specs. Moreover, they are in line with the Geekbench listing that was recently spotted.
POCO M3 specifications
Going by Mukul Sharma’s claims, here is what we know about the key specs of the device. On the processor front, the POCO M3 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC. Besides, this indicates that is is actually the same model spotted on Geekbench. The Xiaomi M2010J19CG model that was spotted on Geekbench a few days ago falls in line with this.
Additionally, Poco M3 will reportedly come with a 6.53-inch FHD+ display. Furthermore, the display will also feature a Dot Drop Display design, housing the selfie camera. The Poco M3 is expected to pack a massive 6000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support.
Also read: Leaks: Samsung Galaxy M12 Design Elements
When it comes to the cameras, the Poco M3 will reportedly come with a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 48-megapixel sensor as its primary camera. However, details about the other sensors is not known as of now.
Another important thing to note here is that the Poco M3 specs fall in line with the upcoming Redmi Note 10 4G. The upcoming Redmi Note 10 4G was actually spotted on TENAA a couple of days ago. This could mean that the Poco M3 is actually just a rebranding of the Redmi Note 10 4G for specific regions. The Redmi Note 10 4G is expected to launch in China initially. On the other hand, the POCO M3 will launch for global markets and may event release in India at some point.
The Poco series of phones have been pretty successful so far in India. Hopefully, this upcoming mid-ranger will live up to the expectations of Xiaomi fans as well.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi