LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – 5 Tips To Be A Jedi Master
The Force can’t be with you if you’re making multiple mistakes in your playthrough of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Follow our tips and tricks to stay on top of this huge and addictive game!
Table Of Contents
- 1There’s a new combat system
- 2Smash everything you can
- 3Story missions are important
- 4Upgrading the abilities
- 5Character interaction
Highlights of the Story
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is a huge game, with over 40 main missions and endless collectables and side quests. As such, it can get pretty challenging and daunting.
- We’ve brought you five of our favourite LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga tips and tricks to help you achieve a better gaming experience.
With so many LEGO gaming titles available in the market today, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga attempts to do something different with a classic franchise. We’re here to bring you LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga tips to help you go through the game. After all, the game retells the popular franchise’s story all the way from Episode 1 to Episode 9. Considering the game’s length, these tips will help you power through every gaming moment.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga features all the essential bits and basics that you’ll find in every LEGO gaming title. From breaking bricks to fighting enemies, the basics are all there. However, the game also adds different elements, with a vast cast of characters and upgrades for your crew. Additionally, there are a considerable number of collectables to find throughout the game’s levels. With so much content to go through, a few gameplay tips will go a long way to help you out.
So, strap into the brick-based Millenium Falcon and let’s get started!
There’s a new combat system
A Star Wars title without combat is incomplete on all fronts. After all, if you can’t use the Force powers and couple them with a lightsaber, is this even a Star Wars title? Thankfully, there’s ample combat introduced in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. In fact, you’ll find an entirely new combat system that you’ll have to understand to progress through the game. You’ll have to mix and match the Light, Heavy, and Ranged attack types. Spamming a single button will no longer get you anywhere. If you’re unsure of the combat system and need practice, go to the Free Play mode and practice all the combos on a youngling. Even for the Ranged attack type, you can use a Limb Target system.
Smash everything you can
Studs are an essential part of any LEGO game. With LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, things are no different. You’ll have to hit everything you see in the game world to get studs. The silver or gold studs aren’t worth much, at 10 and 100 points, respectively. However, if you get a blue or purple stud, pick them up immediately before they disappear. These studs will provide you with 1000 and 10,000 points, respectively. Moreover, if you fill the studs bars on the screen, you can make your way to proper, permanent upgrades. Think of this as the vital LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga tip.
Story missions are important
Unlike other open-world games, where you’re encouraged to explore and hunt for items, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is a lengthy game. It has over 45 story missions strewn across the board. This means that even if you don’t complete an area before moving to the next, you’ll still be a high-powered Jedi by the time you’re at the end of the game. Exploring for collectables can wait in this game. You should finish the main questline first. Story missions unlock characters and areas that you can explore. It’s better to start at Episode 1 instead of Episode 4, as you usually would. Progress in the proper chronological order, and you’ll be just fine.
Upgrading the abilities
There are plenty of upgrades for your character in this game. However, we’d recommend getting the Core upgrades as soon as possible. Each Core Upgrade then branches into three levels. For the beginning, just get the first level upgrades for each ability. More importantly, there are two upgrades that you must go for, and they will make your studs collection much more manageable. These are Attract Studs and Collectible Detector upgrades. Get these as soon as possible and any other upgrades that are centred around collecting studs. Simply said, the more studs you collect, the better your chances for future upgrades.
Interacting with characters is a big part of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. Since there’s a vast list of characters spanning all the movies, you’ll have your work cut out for you. The best way to progress in the game and interact with characters is to talk to any NPC that’s got an exclamation mark. They’ll either provide you with critical in-game hints for collectables and characters (in exchange for Studs) or a full-blown mission. Whatever the case may be, you’ll get a chance to collect more in-game items for upgrades. The NPCs can be allies to particular groups, though. So, you can only come back and interact with them after you’ve gathered an allied character as part of your playable cast.
These are some of our most important LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga tips and tricks. Implement these into your playthrough to improve your gaming experience. Are there any other tips that you’d like to share with us? We’d love to hear your opinions and incorporate your recommendations into our gameplay as well. For more gaming tips and tricks, stay tuned to Cashify Blogs!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.