LG K31 Launched In The US
LG has launched the K31 in the US as an entry-level smartphone. The device has been released in just one variant, that is, a 2GB/32GB one. The smartphone has also been launched in a single silver color. Additionally, the LG K31 also comes with a dedicated google assistant button on the left.
Highlights of the Story
- LG K31 has been launched in the US
- It comes in one 2GB/32GB variant and has 3000 mAh battery
- The smartphone is priced at $149.99 which is approximately Rs 11,200
- Comes in a silver color
The LG K31 comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ FullVision display along with the conventional 60Hz refresh rate. The user interface is that of LG UX 9.1 which is based on Android 10. Additionally, the LG K31 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC which is an octa-core processor.
Also read: Plato: Best Gaming App for Kids in Lockdown
The device comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the device has a 3000 mAh battery which claims to deliver up to 11 hours of talk time.
On the camera front, the LG K31 has a primary dual camera setup. The camera includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.2 lens and a 5-megapixel wide-angle f/2.2 lens. Furthermore, there is a 5-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.2 lens that is integrated with an U-shaped notch.
Also read: Axon 20 5G To Launch On September 1
The LG smartphone comes in just one RAM and ROM configuration. The 2GB/32Gb device has been released in the US for $149.99 which is approximately Rs 11,200 in India. It comes in a single color option which is Silver. When it comes to its availability, it is up on the company’s website in the US.
The LG K31 seems like a phone that is targeted at folks who want to step into the smartphone realm for the very first time. Although there are several competitions in this price segment, the LG K31 might be able to sustain a bit.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…