Axon 20 5G To Launch On September 1
ZTE has announced on the Chinese social media platform, Weibo, that the brand will be launching the Axon 20 5G. Subsequently, the smartphone will launch on the 1st of September 2020, in China.
Highlights of the Story
- Axon 20 features an under-display front-facing camera: Reports
- It is launching on September 1st in China.
- The phone packs a 4120mAh battery.
ZTE’s announced in a new post via an image the launch of its new smartphone, Axon 20 5G. The image posted shows a partial view of Axon 20’s front view. From the said image, it does not seem to have a traditional notch or a punch-hole on the display. Moreover, it does not look like Axon 20 5G has a pop-up camera on it.
This evidently points towards an under-display camera, just as the leaks and rumors suggested so far. This smartphone has TENNA certification in its pocket. According to this certification, it will come in two color options, white and blue.
ZTE Axon 20 5G Specs: Rumored
According to the rumors, it will feature a 6.92-inch OLED display with Full HD+ resolution and an in-display fingerprint scanner. The selfie-cam is an in-display front camera with a 32MP lens. On the other hand, it also sports quad-camera setup at the rear, with a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and two 2MP macro and depth-measuring cameras.
Axon 20 5G is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 2.4GHz. Rumors point it to be a Snapdragon 765G processor. The RAM + storage variants available for this phones are 6GB+64GB, 8GB+128GB and 12GB+256GB. The phone also runs on the Android 10 version.
Lastly, it packs a 4120mAh battery with support for fast charging.
In conclusion, Axon 20 5G looks like a mid-range specs smartphone. However, the pricing of the smartphone can be pricier than others. It is all due to the under-display camera, according to leaks.
The smartphone will tag at an equivalent price of INR 30K -40K in China.
Also read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…