iQOO Teases Launch Of New Phone: Is It iQOO 5?
The company teases the arrival of a performance-driven smartphone. In addition, it is pointing towards an awaited iQOO 5 launch.
Highlights of the Story
- The company is teasing a new iQOO phone for the Indian market.
- The name of the new launch is not public yet.
- No launch date is confirmed by the company.
Vivo’s sub-brand iQOO made its debut in India with the launch of its phone iQOO 3 and it’s 5G version. After the debut, the company is all set to launch a new phone to its kitty in the coming months. All the signs point toward an iQOO 5 launch. As the device is all set to launch in China on August 17.
The company revealed a teaser “We’re joining forces and approaching break-neck speeds. It is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. Stay tuned to know more.#DrivePerformancecoming soon”. However, it does not explicitly mention the name of the upcoming device.
Teasers in China suggest that the iQOO 5 supports 120W fast charging. It also hints that the device is able to fully charge in just 15 minutes. On multiple occasions, the company took to Twitter to tease on the performance capacity of the upcoming device, suggesting a powerful processor inside. The tweet also hints at a special edition phone from iQOO in collaboration with a sports car maker.
In a recently found rendered image, iQOO 5 is expecting to come with Snapdragon 865 SoC with Adreno 650 GPU and 5G connectivity. The phone confirmed to get a 120Hz refresh rate. However, this is all at the end of the discussion just an assumption. It is also possible that it is something new. Or a rendition of a the iQOO 3 Pro 5G, which was reported earlier.
The company unveiled 120W fast charging technology in July. The new technology can charge 50 percent of a 4,000mAh battery in five minutes, and fully recharge it in 15 minutes
Also read: Mobile Battery Repair
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…