Moto G Stylus 2021 Leaked Via Amazon Listing
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G Stylus (2021) may come in Aurora White, Aurora Black colors
- The smartphone is expected to pack a 4,000mAh battery.
- It could be powered by the Snapdragon 675 SoC.
Moto G Stylus (2021) is reportedly in the works if reports are to believed. Earlier, it briefly showed on the Amazon US website. However, it was for a very short time. It gives a glimpse into the phone’s possible pricing and specifications. The renders are also alongside, leaving very little to the imagination. However, the company has not made any announcements regarding it.
On the other hand, Moto G Stylus launched in February, a successor is not too far.
Moto G Stylus (2021) Price (expected)
The listing came to live briefly and is not accessible anymore. Gizmochina claims that it listed at a price of $341.89 (roughly Rs. 25,100) in the US. In addition, it is also said to come in Aurora Black and Aurora White color options.
On the other hand, it can launch with a completely different price tag as Amazon was likely testing the product listing with a placeholder price tag.
Moto G Stylus (2021) specifications (expected)
Amazon listing hints that it may feature a 6.8-inch hole-punch display with the cutout placed on the top left corner. The phone has a quad camera setup on the back and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The stylus is synonymous with the color of the back panel.
Additionally, it packs 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 10 OS. There is expected to be a 4,000mAh battery on the Moto G Stylus (2021). Past leaks indicate that the phone may be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC.
The quad rear camera setup may feature a 48-MP primary sensor, an 8-MP ultra-wide camera, a 2-MP macro camera, and a 2-MP depth sensor. At the front, the phone is expected to have a 16-MP selfie camera. Additionally, Moto G Stylus (2021) is tipped to offer 128GB of storage. The leaked listing shows a few other details, including Android 10 pre-loaded.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi