Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Render Leaks, Production Started
Leaks suggest that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra may come with a 5000mAh battery and front cameras housed in the panel.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra may sport a 108-MP rear shooter.
- The phone is expected to run Android 11-based One UI 3.0.
- It is expected to pack a 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra leaks are in the news once again! This time, however, the possibility of a Penta camera and its production. According to tipster Steve Hemmerstoffe @OnLeaks, the rear cameras will house inside a rectangular module at the top left corner. This comes with an updated render of the phone showing tweaks on the premium phone rear camera module. Samsung is expecting to introduce the next generation S series flagship sometime in January next year.
Moreover, he also shares an updated render of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra on Voice. He claims that his sources have shared some changes to the camera setup. According to the Design Validation Test prototype, it has an additional unknown sensor inside the camera module. In addition, he even shared some renders of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra a few days ago. These images come with a quad rear camera setup with flash support.
However, the updated render has five cutouts, with the fifth one having an unknown sensor. The details of this sensor are not known yet.
Also Read: Coolpad Cool 6 Launched In India
Production of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Started?
On the other hand, another tipster Roland Quandt tweets that part production of the S21 Ultra has started. He is not very sure about the fact that it is for DVT samples or as a part of the final product mass production. For your information, DVT is essentially the final prototype before mass production.
If it is for DVT samples, then it is very close to mass production.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra may run Android 11-based One UI 3.0 and feature a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a high refresh rate of 144Hz. It may be powered by an Exynos 2100 SoC for various markets including India, whereas China and the US may get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC instead.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 25000
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…