- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot), up to 512GB
Motorola Moto G Fast
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,262VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹14,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹45,999Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,735Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Motorola Moto G Fast is a mid-range phone with Snapdragon 665 SoC with 3/32GB storage and exceptional battery life.
- Android 10
- Water-repellent coating
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Excellent battery life
- Weak speaker
- Lacklustre display
- Average camera quality
Motorola introduced its Moto G Fast on June 6, 2020, and it went on sale a week after. The phone falls in a mid-range category thanks to its Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Motorola Moto G Fast is equipped with almost everything you would need on a mid-range phone including a 3.5mm headphone jack, dual-band Wi-Fi network support, a hefty 4,000 mAh battery under the hood, and others and awaiting its launch in India.
Motorola Moto G Fast Price in India
Talking about Motorola Moto G Fast, the device is expected to arrive in India on September 25 which is a few weeks later. Motorola Moto G Fast is expected to fetch a price tag of Rs 15,190/- for its 3GB+32GB storage variant which is the only one available now. It can be further expanded to 512GB using a hybrid memory card slot.
In terms of the design, Motorola Moto G Fast is equally impressive as its siblings. It has a front glass with a plastic frame and back panel that makes up its shell. The front has a single punch-hole sensor along with thick bezels around the edges and rounded corners. At the back, you’ll find a triple camera setup with the dedicated macro lens taking up the top position followed by a dual-camera array with a flash LED vertically stacked on top of each other. There’s a circular-shaped rear-mounted fingerprint scanner camouflaged with a Moto logo on top of it. The back has a textured pattern with vertical lines placed equidistant that enables better grip although with a matte look. The phone is available in a single Pearl White colour variant.
Motorola Moto G Fast is equipped with a 6.4-inch IPS LCD panel with 82% screen-to-body ratio and a 720×1560 pixel resolution. The device offers 268 PPI density. It brings a rather unlikely punch-hole camera to a mid-range phone allowing for a larger display with the obstruction of a notch. The display lacks an oomph factor which is kind of discouraging for some users who are looking for an impeccable display on-board.
The mid-range Motorola Moto G Fast packs in Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor on-board clocked at a max frequency of 2.0GHz. The device has eight cores and has an Adreno 610 GPU with 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage with 3GB RAM. The phone runs on the latest Android 10 operating system.
When it comes to optics, Motorola Moto G Fast does have an average camera setup with a rear triple camera bump bearing a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 1.12-micron pixel size with PDAF; secondary 8MP telephoto sensor with 118° FoV, 1.12-micron pixel size; followed by a tertiary 2MP dedicated macro sensor with f/2.2 aperture housed in a vertical camera stack with an individual macro sensor on top. At the front, you’ll get a single punch-hole 8Mp sensor with an aperture of f/2.0, 1.12-micron pixel size capable of shooting videos at HDR and 1080p@30fps.
With the Motorola Moto G Fast, you will get a large 4,000 mAh battery that should keep the phone powered up for more than a day even on moderate usage. It is backed with 10W charging speed that should take hours to charge the battery given the slow charging speed.
For a phone under the price tag Rs 15,000/-, you are in for a treat with the clean Motorola Moto G Fast. With excellent performance based on its price tag, the phone does manage to bring an affordable prospect at a cheaper price than the more powerful Moto G Power. The phone does have an excellent colour accuracy, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, a hybrid SIM card slot, and others. Its battery produces an output of over 15 hours on even moderate usage although the phone does make some compromises here and there when it is compared to other offerings in the same price.