- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
Motorola Moto G7
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Moto G7 has all the qualities in it to impress you. A few pros and cons are:
- The Moto G7 has a rigid design which is both ergonomic and near-premium.
- It comes with a 6.2-inch screen which is massive and immersive due to the presence of bright colours.
- Moto G7 arrives with a decent processor that can run multiple apps without slowdown.
- It does not have waterproof or dust resistance.
- The 3000 mAh battery is capable but not good enough to run for more than a day.
- Moto G7 carries a set of cameras which is decent but does not surprise us.
Moto G7 is not a top-end phone, and it does not act like one. If you are seeking a mid-range reliable phone with decent performance and battery, then the Moto G7 is your perfect match.
Moto G7 comes with the Motorola promise and it delivers too. Priced at Rs 16,999, the Moto G7 is all set to please you with its durable design, decent performance, and passable battery.
The Moto G7 may not impress you with its cameras, but it is not a premium set. As a mid-range phone, Moto G7 trumps by providing the user both performance and capable battery for daily use.
The Moto G7 has a lot of similarities with the Moto G6. The phone does have different dimensions and feels a lot more premium than the Moto G6. The phone comes with glass set on both sides and a metal body that makes it both rich and rigid.
However, if you tap on the rear panel, you can feel that the material is rather flimsy. Also, the rear of Moto G7 curves of either of the sides which makes it sit comfortably on your palms. The phone is slightly slippery. The volume rocker and the power button is placed on the side and is relatively easy to reach.
The fingerprint scanner is at the bottom and placed at an ergonomic position. The phone also arrives with the latest USB Type-C port and the 3.5mm headphone jack which makes the phone appear quite recent. One shortcoming is that the phone is not waterproof, but is only splash resistant.
The Moto G7 arrives with a 6.2-inch screen with the latest 19:9 aspect ratio and about 81% screen-to-body ratio which is quite an impressive number. The display is a FullHD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2270 pixels. It has about 405 pixels per inch which are lesser than the 424 pixels per inch used in Moto G6.
However, the display is quite colorful and bright, and this drop of pixels per inch is not noticeable. Since the screen is large, it might be challenging to handle it with one hand. The phone has excellent viewing angles too, making it a well-rounded phone.
The Moto G7 does not have the best processor. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset which is quite dated considering the market is getting flooded with the Snapdragon 800 series.
The Snapdragon 632 can run high-end games like PUBG or Fortnite, but the problem is that the phone will not be able to give you reasonable frame rates at high presets. When medium, it can still tend to stutter. Otherwise, running multiple apps is excellent and works like a breeze.
In Geekbench, it registers a multi-core value of 4,661. G6 scored about 3,807, and Moto G7 powered slightly less going for 4,440.
The G7 sports a 12MP camera which is combined with a 5MP camera suitable for depth sensing. The images of the phone are quite respectable. The phone takes in plenty of details during the day time and has excellent dynamic levels which are similar to Google Pixel 3. The White balance is quite decent, but the metering can be a bit aggressive.
In low-light, the photos start to get a bit grainy, and the natural look of the subjects start to disappear. When processing takes place, it looks a bit artificial.
The 5MP selfie camera of the phone is quite brilliant with an f/2.2 aperture. It can click great pictures suitable for social media good photos but low-light results in capturing a bit of visual noise.
Regarding videos, Moto G7 is capable of capturing 4K videos and has electronic stabilization which can help with shaky footage. However, the low-light videos are problematic regarding getting the right focus.
The Moto G7 has about 3,000 mAh battery. It is a massive battery, and it was able to run a full HD 90-minute video in maxed out brightness dropping only 22% of its charge. In context, this drop is quite high, since Honor 10 Lite dropped only 19%.
Thus, the phone may not last the entire day and would require a charge during the night. Moto G7 comes with a fast charger fortunately which can take the charge from 0% to 70% within an hour. There is no wireless charging, unfortunately.
Motorola has accomplished providing a reliable handset with the Moto G7. While it does not have much to stun users, it has all the Moto aspects that can impress the audience – specific premium attachments mixed with budget ones to produce a well-rounded phone.
If you are seeking a decent phone with the capable performance, fantastic display and impressive day-light shots, then the Moto G7 is the phone just for you.