Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 To Kick Off on October 3 Now
Highlights of the Story
- The Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 has now been preponed to October 3, 2021.
- Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 sale will start on the very same day as well.
- From Electronics and smartphones to apparels, there are a ton of incoming discounts across all product categories.
Amazon India was all set to start off their Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 sale event on October 4, 2021, in India. However, now, the e-commerce giant has preponed the sale date. The mega sale event will now start from October 3, 2021, a day earlier. This has been done to compete with their biggest rival in the country, Flipkart.
The Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 sale is all set to start from October 3 as well. It only makes for Amazon to prepone their dates. People indeed look up to these two sale events as the discounts offered across the various product categories are huge. This means that the products are more likely to go out of stock and hence, even a day of a difference can be critical in deciding which online portal garners the most profits during the respective sale events.
“Our top priority remains customer trust and the interest of our sellers, especially the lakhs of small sellers and the tens of thousands of local shop owners across India,”. “We continue to innovate for our partners, small businesses and customers, as they gear up for the upcoming festive season. The Amazon Great Indian Festival will now start from October 3, 2021, and as always, Prime members will have early access,” says an Amazon India spokesperson.
Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021: What Else?
Going by a recent report, we know that a lot of sellers will be taking part in the event. To be specific, over 8.5 lakh sellers will be taking part. Further, uncountable products from the top brands in the country as well as local shops will go live. In addition, over a 1000 product launches will take place in the month long Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 sale event. These products will be from brands like Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Sony and more.
Moreover, there will be multiple discounts on several laptops, smartphones and accessories. Brands like Lenovo, boAt, HP, Acer, Asus, Fossil, Bajaj and more will be offering these discounts. Additionally, we will also see apparel brands like Levi and cosmetic brands like Maybelline and Lakme offer discounts on their products.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…