Table Of Contents
- 1The Prime Benefits
The revised plan of Amazon Prime Membership has come into effect from today. However, there will be no effect on currently ongoing plans. Back in October, Amazon had announced their membership prices getting hiked. Once the revised prices come into effect, the annual Prime membership will be available at Rs. 1,499, which is around Rs. 500 costlier than the old price of Rs. 999.
Amazon had earlier indicated that the hike in prices was done to improve its services across the country. In an FAQ, the company said, “Amazon Prime provides an unparalleled combination of shopping, savings and entertainment benefits to make life more convenient and entertaining every single day, and we continue to invest in making Prime even more valuable for customers.”
With the new prices all set to go live after December 13, 2021, here is a quick rundown of it:
|Amazon Prime Membership Plan||New Price||Old Price|
|One-Year Plan||Rs. 1,499||Rs. 999|
|Three-Months Plan||Rs. 459||Rs. 329|
|One-Month Plan||Rs. 129||Rs. 179|
The Prime Benefits
The Amazon Prime Membership comes with a basket of benefits. The Prime Subscribers get free delivery with select locations and items eligible for one-day or two-day delivery. Customers can access the Prime Video catalogue that includes several Originals in Hindi, English and other regional languages. In terms of offers, eligible Prime members also get 5 per cent off on e-books, comics and more. The customers also get access to Prime Music as well.
Currently, Amazon Prime Membership costs same as the Disney+Hotstar subscription in India. Netflix still stands to be the costliest of the lot. It comes with the most basic mobile -plan which costs Rs. 199 per month.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.