Table Of Contents
- 1Netflix India New Prices
Highlights of the Story
- Netflix India price of plans have been slashed now.
- The plans now start from Rs. 149 instead of Rs. 199.
- You can now watch Netflix on any device starting at just Rs. 199 instead of Rs. 499.
Netflix India is finally cutting the price of all its plans. To be specific, subscribers of these plans will now see savings of up to 18 to 60 percent. Previously, the Netflix India price of plans started at Rs. 199. Now, the plans have dropped all the way down to just Rs. 149.
Monika Shergill, Vice President, Content, Netflix India stated that, “As Indians, we love great entertainment. Whatever your mood, tastes or plan, Netflix is now even more accessible. Whether you choose Aranyak on Friday, Money Heist on Saturday, or Dhamaka and Sooryavanshi on Sunday, you can watch all of Netflix on your mobile for Rs. 149, and on any device starting at Rs. 199.”
Without any further ado, here is a quick look at the complete Netflix India new price of plans list!
Netflix India New Prices
|PLAN||NETFLIX INDIA OLD PRICE||NETFLIX INDIA NEW PRICE||SAVINGS||BENEFITS|
|Netflix Mobile||Rs. 199 / month||Rs. 149 / month||25.12%||480p, 1 Device (Mobile Only)|
|Netflix Basic||Rs. 499 / month||Rs. 199 / month||60.12%||480p, 1 Device (Any)|
|Netflix Standard||Rs. 649 / month||Rs. 499 / month||23.11%||1080p, 2 Devices|
|Netflix Premium||Rs. 799 / month||Rs. 649 / month||18.77%||4K HDR, Four Devices|
As one can see, the brand new prices for Netflix India sure are competitive. They seem to be taking on Amazon Prime in the country. Recently, Amazon Prime price in India was hiked from Rs. 999 to Rs. 1,499 for the annual plan.
There has been a long debated argument about whether Netflix India prices are expensive or on the affordable side of things. Looks like Netflix decided to tone things down a bit, for the greater good. With the new prices, the mobile only plan costs just Rs. 149 now. Besides, users who decide to go with the Basic plan that instead of costing Rs. 499 will now cost only Rs. 199. This is quite literally the older price of Netflix Mobile, which is a great deal.
The benefit of this particular plan is that users are not limited to their mobile phones. By paying just Rs. 50 extra from the Mobile only plan, users can watch Netflix on any one device. This can be their mobile phones, laptops, desktops or TVs. Netflix Premium which previously cost Rs. 799 on a monthly basis now costs Rs. 649. This offers a total savings of 18.77% for its users.
Now, if you are wondering what if you have already paid for your Netflix India plan before the price cut? Not to worry one bit as Netflix India will automatically upgrade you to the higher plan, hassle free. The new prices are up for grabs already.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.