Apple Music Affordable Voice Plan Launched in India; Here’s how to Subscribe
Highlights of the Story
- Apple Music Voice Plan has been launched in India.
- The new plan works exclusively with Apple’s Siri.
- It is priced at Rs. 49 per month in the country.
Apple has had a very happening year, with launch of a variety of different things. On September, 2021, we witnessed the launch of Apple iPhone 13 series alongside iOS 15. Now, on October 18, 2021, the brand released their new MacBook Pro. In addition, they also unveiled the official release date for the MacOS Monterey. The new OS has been scheduled for release on October 25, 2021. Additionally, Apple has also launched a brand new voice plan for their Apple Music subscription service.
The specialty of the new plan is the fact that it exclusively works with the Siri voice assistant. Moreover, it has been priced very affordably in India as well. Let us take a quick look at what the new plan has to offer and how to subscribe to it.
Apple Music Voice Plan Price in India and Features
The Apple Music Voice Plan price in India starts at Rs. 49. Moreover, this is the monthly base plan and there are two other plans as well. The Apple Music Individual Plan price in India is set at Rs. 99 per month. Lastly, the Apple Music Family Plan price in India is set at Rs. 149 and offers support for up to six accounts.
As Apple claims, the brand new Apple Music Voice Plan has been “designed around the power of Siri.” The brand new voice plan offers its subscribers with access to a catalog of 90 million songs. Moreover, subscribers also get access to over tens of thousands of playlists which also includes hundreds of new playlists.
Users of the plan can simply use voice commands to start a song or playlist. For example, users can just say, “Play the dinner party playlist,” “Play something chill,” and the like. This allows users to get a more personalised music listening experience. The brand new plan will roll out to India and sixteen other countries later on this year itself.
Apple Music Voice Plans: How to Subscribe
In order to carry out a successful Apple Music subscription for the new Voice Plan, here’s what interested individuals need to do. Firstly, customers can subscribe to the new Voice Plans by simply saying, “Hey Siri, start my Apple Music Voice trial”. They can also sign up via the Apple Music app directly. One thing to note here is that it is not a one month trial and expires in only seven days.
Now, once customers are done subscribing to the new service, they can ask Siri to play music on their Apple devices. All Siri-enabled devices come with support for the new Voice Plan. This includes HomePod Mini, AirPods, iPhones and more. Besides, the new plan can also be used when using the CarPlay feature.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…