Table Of Contents
- 1More Details about End of Nokia’s Flagship Smartphones
Highlights of the Story
- Nokia is now focusing on the features and budget of smartphones.
- According to the company, Nokia flagship products will not work for one.
- Since Nokia has made a re-entry in the market, they have been focusing upon good mid-range smartphones.
For the last many years, the Nokia company has not come up with any Nokia flagship smartphones. They have launched only some low-ended and budget-friendly smartphones. The flagship smartphones of Nokia are not likely to be seen in the market in the coming future.
The Head of Product Marketing, Global, Adam Ferguson of HMD said that the company is currently not working on flagship smartphones of Nokia for the meanwhile. In the Mobile World Congress 2022 (MWC 2022) in Barcelona. The company has even announced that there be a downfall in the budget of the C series of Nokia Mobiles.
Head – Product Marketing, HMD Global, has further added that the smartphones costing $800 do not make sense to us at this point in time. Moreover, the company does not want to enter into the prevailing competition in the smartphone industry.
Also Read: Apple iPad Air 2022 Launched: What It Offers
More Details about End of Nokia’s Flagship Smartphones
The company actually faced a lot of competition from OnePlus, Realme, Xiaomi, Vivo which are Chinese companies. Furthermore, Samsung has resources that will help them in competing with the market. Whereas, HMD Global does not have enough resources to accommodate every market sector.
Adam also said, “HMD doesn’t want to get involved in the massive spec war.” His statement was in reference to Realme and OnePlus who are focusing both on value and performance.
The company launched Nokia 9 Pureview in 2019 which did not come out to be helpful enough for Nokia. Soon after that came the COVID pandemic, which has made things even worse for the company. But, HMD reduced the number of phones launched by them and stuck to the mid-range models. The company was fortunate enough that the things turn out to be good for them.
Therefore, the company has put an end to the Nokia Flagship smartphones and will work on mid-range and budget-friendly smartphones for the moment.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…