Facebook Messenger Reaches 5bn Installs On Play Store
Facebook owned Messenger has become the third non-Google app to reach 5 billion installs on the Play Store.
Because of its simple texting app and have numerous features, the company parted Messenger into a dedicated app. And now Facebook Messenger reached this milestone for install just this week.
It is only the fourteenth app hit the five billion mark on Google Play Store, which includes YouTube, Google Maps, and Gmail to name a few.
In 2016, Facebook released Messenger Lite that can run with less resource. It is available for devices that have less space. The lighter app has also become so successful that it just passed 500 million downloads on the Play Store.
This number does not include only downloads from the Play Store, but also pre-installed copies like Samsung and Huawei.
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G