iPhones To Switch To Its Own 5G Modems By 2023
iPhones from 2023 onward will feature their own 5G Modem design to the handsets.
Apple already launched many updates and included designed many of the components for their iPhones. That includes parts like the processors and new feature like Apple Watch that can unlock your iPhone when you are wearing a mask.
Apple is buckling up their shoes to move away from Qualcomm and move to its personal custom 5G modem chip in 2023 (expectedly). The modem will support both sub-6 and mmWave 5G.
As per reports, analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said that starting 2023, Apple should have its own 5G modem design in their phones that will launch in 2023. Shifting its dependency from Qualcomm.
Well, that was not surprising at all, as the company has a lot of gossip about it making its own 5G modem.
Lately, Apple introduced 5G in their latest iPhone 12 series. Major companies selling phones in the US count on Qualcomm for the wireless modems as so does Apple in its latest iPhones.
Androids use some of the fastest 5G modems, most of them supplied by Qualcomm. But Apple modems are said to provide better performance that might even put the former at risk.
Also, read Xiaomi To Launch Three New High-End Tablets!
- iQOO 7 Camera Review - Stock Camera Vs Gcam Comparison
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G