Oppo Reno 6 Pro Launch Imminent As It Gets Malaysia’s SIRIM Certification
Table Of Contents
- 1Oppo Reno 6 Pro Leaks
Reno 5 series launched just months before. However, the company is now already working on its’ successor – Oppo Reno 6 Pro. It is already in the works if a new leak from Twitter leaker Mukul Sharma aka @Stufflistings is true. Moreover, it has surfaced on Malaysia’s SIRIM certification website and the EEC. This gives an idea that it is almost ready to launch.
Also Read: Oppo K9 5G With 65W Charging Launched
Oppo Reno 6 Pro Leaks
I can now confirm that the OPPO Reno6 Pro smartphone is indeed coming soon to the Asian markets— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) May 7, 2021
Have spotted the same on the Malaysian SIRIM certification website today. The device has already received the EEC certification and various other certifs in the past#OPPOReno6Pro pic.twitter.com/kqV0FeWjKq
This is not the first time we are hearing of the device surfacing online. A few weeks ago, a leak shows off a smartphone that could come with a battery that supports 65W fast charging. Moreover, at this point, it is a standard feature across most OPPO smartphones. OPPO is expecting to launch the Oppo Reno 6 Pro and series towards the end of May 2021, says another report. Ideally, the smartphone should start hitting international markets a month or two after that.
In terms of specs, we can expect Oppo Reno 6 Pro specifications could include a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset. It is a nice upgrade over the Dimensity 1000+ found on the Reno5 Pro. However, there is a possibility that the Reno 6 Pro could use some yet-to-be-announced MediaTek chipset. The same 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen (90Hz refresh rate) will persist across both devices, though. The camera layout is expected to remain unchanged too, with the OPPO Reno 6 Pro tipped to feature 64MP quad cameras and a 32MP selfie camera. Then again, the differences between subsequent Reno-branded smartphones have been quite marginal, too.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.