Here’s How to Use WhatsApp MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot
Highlights of the Story
- WhasApp users need to punch in their PIN code in the chatbot
- The chatbot will throw a list of vaccination centers in your area
- MapmyIndia has a feature to find nearby vaccination centers
The second wave of COVID-19 has hit India hard! Moreover, the cases in India continue to remain in huge numbers – causing panic and chaos everywhere. But with all the joining hands of all walks of people – we are fighting hard. Interestingly, India’s most popular messaging platform WhatsApp has also added a new update – MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot. This update will help users find the COVID-19 vaccine around them.
The information accessible via the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot – is to help citizens find more accurate coronavirus-related information. The Facebook-owned platform launched the chatbot in April 2020. Additionally, just a week after the Central government announced the first nationwide lockdown. However, MyGovIndia’s Twitter account has tweeted that the chatbot now helps people find the nearest vaccination center.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
How to use MyGov Corona Helpdesk to find nearby COVID-19 vaccination centers:
- Save the number 9013151515 or visit this link to open the MyGoV Corona Helpdesk Chatbot.
- Type Hi or Namaste in the chat to begin the conversation
- An automated response will ask for a series of questions and ultimately your pin code where you reside in.
- Enter the pin code.
- MyGoV Corona Helpdesk Chatbot will then send the list of vaccine centers in the mentioned location.
Additionally, the response will be accompanied by a link to the CoWIN portal where you can register (in case you haven’t already). You can sign in for vaccination. The next steps, including booking an appointment, will be done via CoWIN.
Apart from WhatsApp, you can also look for nearby vaccination centers through the MapmyIndia platform. Or even the CoWIN platform. The homepage of the CoWIN website has a ‘find nearby vaccination centers’ feature and punching your PIN code will throw a list of all the registered vaccination centers in the area.
Note that responses are delayed (sometimes by over 10 minutes) at this point in time — possibly due to heavy traffic. In case, you don’t receive a prompt immediately, don’t panic or be disheartened. The chatbot is working fine (and so is your WhatsApp).
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…