Here’s How to Use WhatsApp MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot
Highlights of the Story
- WhasApp users need to punch in their PIN code in the chatbot
- The chatbot will throw a list of vaccination centers in your area
- MapmyIndia has a feature to find nearby vaccination centers
The second wave of COVID-19 has hit India hard! Moreover, the cases in India continue to remain in huge numbers – causing panic and chaos everywhere. But with all the joining hands of all walks of people – we are fighting hard. Interestingly, India’s most popular messaging platform WhatsApp has also added a new update – MyGov Corona Helpdesk Chatbot. This update will help users find the COVID-19 vaccine around them.
The information accessible via the MyGov Corona Helpdesk chatbot – is to help citizens find more accurate coronavirus-related information. The Facebook-owned platform launched the chatbot in April 2020. Additionally, just a week after the Central government announced the first nationwide lockdown. However, MyGovIndia’s Twitter account has tweeted that the chatbot now helps people find the nearest vaccination center.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 15000
How to use MyGov Corona Helpdesk to find nearby COVID-19 vaccination centers:
- Save the number 9013151515 or visit this link to open the MyGoV Corona Helpdesk Chatbot.
- Type Hi or Namaste in the chat to begin the conversation
- An automated response will ask for a series of questions and ultimately your pin code where you reside in.
- Enter the pin code.
- MyGoV Corona Helpdesk Chatbot will then send the list of vaccine centers in the mentioned location.
Additionally, the response will be accompanied by a link to the CoWIN portal where you can register (in case you haven’t already). You can sign in for vaccination. The next steps, including booking an appointment, will be done via CoWIN.
Apart from WhatsApp, you can also look for nearby vaccination centers through the MapmyIndia platform. Or even the CoWIN platform. The homepage of the CoWIN website has a ‘find nearby vaccination centers’ feature and punching your PIN code will throw a list of all the registered vaccination centers in the area.
Note that responses are delayed (sometimes by over 10 minutes) at this point in time — possibly due to heavy traffic. In case, you don’t receive a prompt immediately, don’t panic or be disheartened. The chatbot is working fine (and so is your WhatsApp).
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.