Hitman Trilogy Set to Hit Xbox Game Pass on January 20; More Details Here
Highlights of the Story
- The Hitman Trilogy will be available with Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate on January 20.
- Hitman 3, the big two announcements for Year 2 are the Freelancer and Elusive Target Arcade modes.
- Freelancer is set for a more nebulous Spring 2022.
The Hitman Trilogy will be available with Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate on January 20. Giving you everything you need to jump straight into the World of Assassination. Developer IO Interactive today announced the Hitman Trilogy collection, which features Hitman, Hitman 2, and Hitman 3 in one single package. The new collection was unveiled alongside several new additions coming in 2022 for Hitman 3. But fans won’t have long to wait for the collection. Read more to dwell in the world of the Hitman Trilogy!
Hitman Trilogy will come for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. Oh, and to top it all off, it’s coming to Xbox Game Pass.
Hitman Trilogy: Announcement
According to the announcement, Hitman 3’s arrival on Steam will include PC VR support and several technical improvements like ray-tracing. But there are still some odds and ends that seemingly will not be available. Steam Achievements and Trading Cards appear to still be in the works. But anyone that grabs Hitman 3 on any of the new platforms will also be able to grab the original Trinity Pack pre-order bonus for 30 days.
In terms of new content coming to Hitman 3, the big two announcements for Year 2 are the Freelancer and Elusive Target Arcade modes. Elusive Target Arcade basically turns the Elusive Target concept into a consecutive marathon with new unlockable rewards. On the other hand, Freelancer is something completely new. Freelancer basically turns the campaign into a roguelike. Additionally, only gear brought back to the safe house after a mission will be kept. Unlike the normal campaign. Elusive Target Arcade is coming on January 20th. While Freelancer is set for a more nebulous Spring 2022.
The developers state that they’ve attempted to make the game’s VR version’s controls feel natural during gameplay. “For example, you use two hands to throw items; aim with your left and ‘fling and release’ with your right,” the statement says.
Stay tuned with Cashify for more such tech news!
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?