Table Of Contents
- 1Honor 60 Specifications (Leaked)
Highlights of the Story
- Honor 60 Series is all set to go official in China on December 1, 2021.
- The full Honor 60 specs have been leaked now.
- Key specs include Snapdragon 778G SoC, 108-megapixel primary rear sensor and more.
Honor is gearing up to launch their Honor 60 series of flagship smartphones in China on December 1, 2021. The series will include the vanilla model alongside the Honor 60 Pro. Both the devices have been rumour mill favourites for quite some time now. Now, ahead of official launch, the complete specs of the standard model have now surfaced online.
91Mobiles, in collaboration with popular tipster Ishan Agarwal have now leaked the Honor 60 specs. The device recently showed up on Geekbench which already revealed its processor details. However, now, with confirmation from a noted tipster, things do get more concrete. Without any further ado, here is a quick look at the full specifications of the smartphone!
Honor 60 Specifications (Leaked)
According to the 91Mobiles report, the upcoming device will come with a 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED. In addition, we will get to see a pixel density of 395 PPI. Although nothing has been revealed about the refresh rate of the display, we can expect to see a fast refresh rate panel.
On the processor front, the Honor 60 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC. This octa-core chipset will pair up with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. In terms of software, the smartphone will run on Android 11 OS with the MagicUI 5.0 custom skin on top.
Talking about optics, the handset will include a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a whopping 108-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture. In addition, we will get to see an 8-megapixel f/2.0 ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor in the setup.
When it comes to battery, the flagship mid-ranger will pack a 4,800mAh battery. This battery capacity will be coupled with 66W fast charging support. Moving to dimensions of the device, it will measure 161.4×73.3×7.98mm and weigh 179 grams. The Honor 60 specs will include Bluetooth v5.2 as well in terms of connectivity. It will be available in the Bright Black, Starry Sky Blue, Juliet and Jade Green colour options.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…