Huawei Announces Mate 40E 5G With Kirin 990 SoC
Huawei is a leading smartphone manufacturing organization. Also, it produces other smart products like watches and tablets. Recently, the company came up with the Huawei Mate 40E 5G with the latest Kirin 990 SoC. The company will be soon adding the Mate 40E to the Mate 40 series.
The Huawei Mate 40E 5G sports is the next in line with the latest Kirin 990E processor. The design of the smartphone will be very posh and we’ll have a curved screen. Also, it will support wireless and reverse wireless charging.
Features of Huawei Mate 40E 5G
The Huawei Mate 40E 5G provides numerous features like Wi-Fi 6+, dual-band GPS, air gestures, and stereo speakers. However, the most important feature of the smartphone is the Kirin processor. The Kirin 990 5G is the first flagship in the world that is powered with 7 nm+ EUV².
The Huawei Mate 40E 5Ge will come with a 6.5 full HD+ 90Hz curved OLED screen. Also, the smartphone will have a display with a 240Hz touch sampling rate. The smartphone will have a punch hole on the top left corner of the screen.
The camera specifications of the smartphone include a 13MP selfie camera. The Huawei Mate 40E 5G will have a circular camera panel that will have a quad camera setup. The camera setup includes a 64 MP primary camera with an 8MP telephoto lens. Also, it has a 16mp Ultra-wide camera with a macro lens that can capture objects from 2.5 CM of distance.
Also read: Google Search Gets “Full Coverage” Update
Moreover, smartphone will have an on-screen fingerprint reader for a password less unlocking of the phone. The smartphone will have 8GB RAM with two storage options. The two storage options will vary from 128 GB to 256 GB.
Lastly, Huawei Mate 40E 5G will have a 4200mAh battery backup that will have a USB C-type charger. However, the company is claiming that the smartphone will have wireless charging and reverse wireless charging but the speed is into revealed yet.
The smartphone will come in three variables in three different colors. Huawei the product on March 18 in China. The price of the smart phone will start from 705 dollars. Users are eagerly waiting for the Huawei smartphone as the company is one of the top smartphone leaders in China.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.