Google Play Store Unveils Compare Apps Feature
Nowadays, every user thinks a hundred times before installing an application. People nowadays compare each and everything but they were not able to compare applications on Google Play Store. Recently, Google Play Store has come up with a feature that enables users to compare similar applications to help them with their decisions.
According to Google Play Store, this feature will provide much more convenience to Android users. Also, this feature will consist of a wide range of different categories to organize the applications.
Also read: OnePlus 9 Series Confirmed With 50MP Camera
Compare apps feature
The compare feature will show a list of popular applications and will compare the apps on the basis of ease of use and supports. Also, it will compare the application on the basis of offline playback and casting.
Currently, the feature is limited to popular media players but soon it will be available for other applications. Google play store version 22.4.28 is capable of using this feature. However, this feature will soon be improved and provided for other applications.
Google Play Store
According to a report by Android Authority, Google is adding this feature to provide better convenience for users. Now the users don’t have to read long app descriptions to know about the app and compare it.
This feature will also save time for the users as they will not have to go through the reviews of other users to know if the app meets their requirements or not.
Google Play Store keeps a track of all the applications and prioritises security over anything. Recently, Google Play Store removed 3 Android apps because the app was violating Data Collection policies. Users can relax knowing that Google Play Store analyses all the applications thoroughly. This proves that the Play Store will provide an authentic comparison between applications.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…