OnePlus 9 Series Confirmed With 50MP Camera
Mobile photography is a very serious career option for teens. To provide the best photography experience OnePlus is coming up with the OnePlus 9 series. The company will launch the series on March 23, 2021. Last Monday, the company announced the launch date through a virtual event.
One of the best parts of the OnePlus 9 series is going to be its partnership with Hasselblad for developing cameras. The Hasselblad is going to provide a better camera experience to the users. According to the company, they are going to invest $150 million to improve camera quality over the next three years.
Also read: Garmin Launches Lily Smartwatch In India
Specifications of OnePlus 9 series
According to the company, the virtual live event will be held on the OnePlus official website. The company will work with Hasselblad to improve camera quality and both the companies will work together for 3 years. The first product of the series contains Natural Color Calibration.
The Natural Color Calibration will help to provide perceptually accurate and natural-looking color photos. Moreover, the phone contains a new Hasselblad Pro Mode. Moreover, The new Hasselblad Pro Mode helps to provide more accurate and natural colour photos.
Along with this, the OnePlus 9 series is equipped with a Sony IMX789 sensor and 12-bit RAW. Also, Users will get HDR video recording in 4K at 120FPS and 8K at 30FPS. Moreover, The pro version of this smartphone will provide an option to adjust ISO, focus, exposure times, white balance, and more.
Also read: Reliance Jio Is Giving New Tags To Its Plans
The company claims that the devices will rejuvenate photography. It will provide a good platform for Mobile photographers. Also, the company is looking forward to the launch the product at an affordable price.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…