Reliance Jio Is Giving New Tags To Its Plans
Ever heard of the Tata Sky Dhamaka pack or the Bacchat plan? Well, there are companies who name their plans for reach. Just like those companies, Reliance Jio is adding new tags to its prepaid plans for advertisement purposes. The latest labels are: Bestsellers, Super Value, and Trending.
According to the company, the Jio prepaid plans will help the subscribers to understand what they are missing in their current plan. These tags or banners will help them in taking a better decision regarding their next recharge.
Reliance Jio Plans
Reliance Jio is introducing two banners that includes 6 different prepaid plans. The first prepaid plan banner is the “best seller banner” that includes 4 prepaid plans. Whereas, the second banner is the “super value banner” that includes 2 prepaid plans.
Also read: Low-cost 4G Jio Laptop To Launch Soon
However, Reliance Jio is also introducing a third banner, i.e., the “trending banner”. Those recharges that are done by the maximum number of subscribers will win the trending banner. Currently, the Rs 349 prepaid plan is included in the trending banner.
The Rs 349 prepaid plan offers 3GB daily data with unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day. The validity of the prepaid plan is for 28 days. The plan offers an additional gift, i.e., a free subscription to the Jio suite.
Super Value Banner and Bestseller Banner
The Super Value Banner includes the following prepaid plans; first is the Rs 249 plan and the second is the Rs 2,599 plan. The 249 plan provides 2GB of daily data with unlimited voice calling. It provides 100 SMS per day to the user for 28 days.
Whereas the 2,599 plan by Jio provides 2GB daily data with additional 10GB of data. The plan provides unlimited voice calling with 100 SMS per day. Also, so the validity of the pack is of 365 days. The plan provides an additional offer, i.e., free Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription.
The Best Seller Banner by Jio includes 4 plans; Rs 199, Rs 555, Rs 599, and Rs 2,399 prepaid plans. The Rs 199 plan provides 1.5 GB of data per day with 100 SMS for 28 days. Whereas the Rs 555 prepaid plan offers the same benefits as of Rs 199 plan but with a validity of 84 days.
The Rs 599 prepaid plan of Jio provides 2GB daily internet with 100 SMS per day for 84 days. The Rs 2,399 plan provides the same benefits as the Rs 599 plan but with a validity of 365 days.
These banners will attract the users as well as segregate all the prepaid plans. This will provide a more organized structure of prepaid plans. Also, so it will increase the advertising of the prepaid plans buy Reliance Jio. These banners will increase the value of the plants among the users.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…