Low-cost 4G Jio Laptop To Launch Soon
Reliance Jio may soon add another product to its low-cost offerings. If rumors are true, it looks like that the company is working on a Jio Laptop called JioBook. Moreover, this time thanks to its partnership with tech giant Google. It can run on a version of Android, called JioOS. Currently, the company sells JioPhone, a low-cost 4G-enabled JioPhone running KaiOS. However, this is apart from the company’s 4G network, broadband offerings, and more.
JioBook Specifications: Jio Laptop Specs, More
The key specs are revealed by XDA alongside the design. JioBook launch in India can happen by May running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset and Android OS. The Jio laptop will have its own JioOS UI powering the system. On the other hand, there are hints at JioBook laptop price starting at Rs 9,999.
Jio laptop prices may differ for different models and storage options. Additionally, the laptop will support 4G LTE connectivity with a 720p HD display. It will partner with China-based Bluebank Communication Technology to bring the affordable JioBook to India.
Moreover, there is also a prototype image of the Jio laptop. By the looks of it, the JioBook appears like a basic device. Whereas the image shows Windows keys. However, the final device could get rid of them, considering it will run on Android in this Jio Laptop.
Jio laptop may enter the PVT (Product Validation Test) by mid-April, and release by May.
JioBook is tipping to come with 2GB LPDDR4X RAM and 32GB eMMC storage and another model with 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage.
The laptop will probably come with a mini HDMI connector for video output, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a three-axis accelerometer, and a Qualcomm audio chip. It will have Jio applications pre-installed as JioMeet, JioPages, JioStore, JioCinema, JioSaavn, and more. It’s still unclear whether the Jio laptop will be called JioBook or something else, but rest assured, it’s coming.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…