Don’t Worry, The OnePlus 9 Will Come With A Charger
Apple and Samsung have started to ditch the included charger with their smartphones. However, claiming it’s better for the environment, plus users more than likely have their own USB-based charger. Many were wondering whether OnePlus will follow this lead. The latest update comes from OnePlus’ CEO Pete Lau. He has officially confirmed that the OnePlus 9 series will ship with a charger in the box.
In a recent comment on the OnePlus Community forums, Lau revealed that the OnePlus 9 series will not be following the footsteps of its competitors. It will ship with a charger inside the box.
“Don’t worry about it. We have the charger inside the box”.said Pete while responding to an OnePlus forum member’s concern.
This comes from many users whether the company will too join the latest trend of ditching the in-box charger. However, rumors so far have unanimously claim that the OnePlus 9 series would come with a charger inside the box. Although, an official confirmation from the company itself is always nice.
We should note that OnePlus isn’t one to quickly hop on board the bandwagon when it comes to certain smartphone trends. The company also previously kept the 3.5mm headphone jack around a lot longer than the competition. This actually worked in their favor for those who still preferred wired headphones. In any case, if you are considering the OnePlus 9, then the inclusion of the charger is one less thing to worry about.
Also Read: Redmi Note 10 Series Renders And Specs Leaks
This is great news for people who might be worried. Many worries that they will need to spend extra to get the charger, or feel that they might be “ripped off”. It shouldn’t be long before we know for sure, as the OnePlus 9 launch date is set for March 23rd. We will know for sure in the coming days.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…