Poco X3 Pro Price, Specifications, and Color Options Surface Online
Poco is currently working on two new smartphones dubbed the Poco X3 Pro and the Poco F3. Both the phones surfaced on multiple certification sites earlier. This is pointing towards an imminent launch for the devices sometime this month. Moreover, ahead of the rumored launch, X3 Pro’s price, RAM, and storage options, and color variants have also surfaced online.
As per a tipster, the upcoming Poco F3 has been spotted on the SIRIM certification site in Malaysia. On the other hand, tipster Sudhansu Ambhore tweeted the possible pricing information of Poco X3 Pro. The device can launch globally. It may be priced at EUR 250 (roughly Rs. 21,600) for the 128GB storage model. Whereas, it is EUR 300 (roughly Rs. 26,000) for the 256GB storage option.
Poco X3 Pro Leaks
Furthermore, the tipster also reports that the phone may come in two storage configurations – 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. The tipster also shared that Poco X3 Pro may come in Blue, Black, and Bronze color options.
Alongside Poco X3 Pro, Poco F3 is also rumored to launch. Tipster Mukul Sharma spotted the phone receiving the SIRIM certification in Malaysia. It is listed with the model number M2012K11AG. While the listing doesn’t offer any information about the phone, it does hint at its launch in Asian markets as well.
However, there has been no official announcement from the company regarding the launch of the two phones.
Poco X3 Pro leaks suggest the inclusion of Snapdragon 860 and a 5,200mAh battery. It is tipped to feature a full-HD+ display and a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone has been spotted on multiple certification sites as well, and specifications leaked through these sites include dual-band Wi-Fi and NFC. The phone is expected to come with 4G LTE connectivity and not 5G. It is also expected to launch in the Indian market in the future.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…