Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo V20 SE Price in India
- 2Vivo V20SE specifications
Vivo has now slashed the price of its Vivo V20SE smartphone in India by Rs 1,000. The smartphone launched in India for Rs 20,999 in November last year. However, to recall, it launched as a watered-down variant of Vivo V20. The smartphone also offers 33W fast charging. Moreover, it competes against the likes of Motorola Moto G 5G, Realme X7 5G, and Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Vivo V20 SE Price in India
The price cut was first tipped by Mahesh Telecom, a Mumbai-based mobile phone retailer. The retailer announced the price cut via its social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter). As per the latest revision, the Vivo V20SE price in India is reduced to Rs. 19,990. The price cut is applicable to both offline and online channels.
However, the price cut is not yet reflecting on online channels.
Also Read: Oppo Reno 5F To Launch On March 22
Vivo V20SE specifications
It also comes with a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, the dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo V20 SE runs on Funtouch OS, based on Android 10. It is upgradable to Android 11.
Under the hood, Vivo V20 SE has the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM.
For photos and videos, Vivo V20SE comes with a triple rear camera setup that comprises a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, an 8-MP secondary sensor with a wide-angle lens, and a 2-MP sensor with an f/2.4 lens for bokeh effect. The phone also comes with a 32-MP selfie camera at the front.
Moreover, Vivo V20 SE has 128GB of onboard storage as standard, along with microSD card support for expansion.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. There is also an in-display fingerprint sensor.
It also packs a 4,100mAh battery with support for 33W FlashCharge fast charging.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…