Vivo V20SE Price in India Slashed by Rs. 1,000
Vivo has now slashed the price of its Vivo V20SE smartphone in India by Rs 1,000. The smartphone launched in India for Rs 20,999 in November last year. However, to recall, it launched as a watered-down variant of Vivo V20. The smartphone also offers 33W fast charging. Moreover, it competes against the likes of Motorola Moto G 5G, Realme X7 5G, and Samsung Galaxy M31s.
Vivo V20 SE Price in India
The price cut was first tipped by Mahesh Telecom, a Mumbai-based mobile phone retailer. The retailer announced the price cut via its social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter). As per the latest revision, the Vivo V20SE price in India is reduced to Rs. 19,990. The price cut is applicable to both offline and online channels.
However, the price cut is not yet reflecting on online channels.
Also Read: Oppo Reno 5F To Launch On March 22
Vivo V20SE specifications
It also comes with a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, the dual-SIM (Nano) Vivo V20 SE runs on Funtouch OS, based on Android 10. It is upgradable to Android 11.
Under the hood, Vivo V20 SE has the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM.
For photos and videos, Vivo V20SE comes with a triple rear camera setup that comprises a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, an 8-MP secondary sensor with a wide-angle lens, and a 2-MP sensor with an f/2.4 lens for bokeh effect. The phone also comes with a 32-MP selfie camera at the front.
Moreover, Vivo V20 SE has 128GB of onboard storage as standard, along with microSD card support for expansion.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. There is also an in-display fingerprint sensor.
It also packs a 4,100mAh battery with support for 33W FlashCharge fast charging.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…