Table Of Contents
- 1More On Huawei HarmonyOS!
Highlights of the Story
- HarmonyOS 3.0 is expected to offer an interface comparable to the previous version.
- According to the developers, HarmonyOS 3.0 has less bloat.
- In addition, the Huawei Mate X3 is slated to be released in April by Huawei.
Because the United States imposed sanctions on Huawei in 2019, the business has been working on establishing its operating system, known as the HarmonyOS. Currently, it is working on the third generation of its operating system. An official roadmap leading up to the release of HarmonyOS 3.0, according to rumours, has been obtained by a source.
According to industry sources, Huawei is also likely to begin the testing process in May. Although HarmonyOS 3.0 is likely to provide speed enhancements, the user interface remains unchanged from the previous version.
Huawei is likely to release a stable version of the HarmonyOS 3.0 in September, according to a report by ITHome, which cites tipsters on Weibo who claim to have received information. A beta version will come out for testing inside the company in May. HarmonyOS 2.0, in June 2021, is probably to be less bloated than the current version of the operating system.
More On Huawei HarmonyOS!
There have been no significant modifications to the user interface, and it plans to retain the same experience provided by the prior version. According to the company’s early plans, the beta version would release in March, and the final HarmonyOS 3.0 build would come before July.
On a similar note, Huawei is working on a new foldable smartphone of their own. The Huawei Mate X3 is a possible name for the rumoured device. According to reports, it has been discovered on the China Compulsory Certification (3C) website. It is all set to arrive later this month. It is likely to include a battery with a capacity of 4,500mAh and the capability for rapid charging up to 66W.
There is a possibility that this device will have a PWM (pulse-width modulation) screen with just an ultra-thin display case. The Kirin 9000 4G SoC, which is likely to be in the Huawei Mate X3, might power the device. Furthermore, the business will likely be developing an LTE and a 5G version of this smartphone.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…