Huawei Mate X2 Launched With an Inward Folding
Huawei Mate X2, the brand’s next-generation foldable smartphone is official in China. It comes as a successor to Huawei Mate X from February 2019. However, the newer variant uses a completely different folding mechanism compared to its predecessor. The phone instead of folding outwards with the main screen exposed, fold inwards like the Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Fold 2.
Price and Availability
Huawei Mate X2 price is RMB 17,999 (around Rs 201,600) for the 256GB storage version. Whereas, it is RMB 18,999 (approx Rs 213,000) for the 8GB + 512GB variant in China. It comes in Black, White, Crystal Blue, and Crystal Pink colors.
Also Read: Infinix Hot 10 Play Launched: Price, Specifications
It will be on sale in China from February 25th. On the other hand, the Mate X2 is currently up for reservations through VMall.
Huawei Mate X2 Specifications
The phone features a 6.45-inch OLED display with 1,160×2,700 pixels resolution. It also has a 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and 456ppi pixel density. However, when unfolded, it reveals an 8-inch OLED with a 2,200×2,480 pixels display. In turn, it has a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, and 413ppi pixel density.
There is also a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the Huawei Mate X2.
The phone is powered by the octa-core Kirin 9000 SoC and Mali-G78 GPU. It comes with 8GB of RAM and up to 512GB of storage. Additionally, it is expandable via Huawei’s Nano Memory card (up to 256GB).
Huawei Mate X2 packs a quad rear camera setup that includes a 50-MP primary sensor with an f/1.9 lens and Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) support. It also has a 16-MP sensor with an ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 lens, a 12-MP telephoto shooter with f/2.4 aperture, and OIS support. Furthermore, it has an 8-MP super zoom camera with f/4.4 aperture, OIS, and 10x optical zoom. At the front, there is a single 16-MP sensor with an f/2.2 lens but the hole-punch cutout is in a pill shape, giving the impression of dual selfie cameras.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Mate X2 include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port for charging. Sensors onboard include gravity sensor, Infrared (IR) sensor, barometer, gyroscope, compass, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
The company also packs a 4,500Ah battery in the phone that supports 55W fast charging (charger included in the box).
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…