Infinix Hot 10 Play launched in the Philippines as the latest entrant in the company’s Hot 10 series. It includes Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Hot 10 Lite. The new phone is an entry-level smartphone that features a dual rear camera setup and a notched selfie shooter. Moreover, it has relatively thick bezels all around and a fingerprint scanner on the back.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Price
The phone carries a price tag of PHP 4,290 (roughly Rs. 6,500) in the Philippines. It is offered in a single 2GB + 32GB storage configuration. Moreover, it is available in two color options – Aegean Blue and Morandi Green.
However, Infinix has not shared any information on international availability for the phone.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Specifications
It features a 6.82-inch HD+ (720×1,640 pixels) IPS display. Moreover, it runs on Android 10 (Go Edition).
Under the hood, the phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G25 SoC with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that is expandable via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, Infinix Hot 10 Play comes with a dual rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor and an AI lens. There is a quad rear flash as well. At the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter housed inside a notch. There is also a front flash on Hot 10 Play.
It also packs a 6,000mAh battery that the company claims can deliver 53 hours of talk time. There is also a fingerprint scanner on the back.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 4G, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, Micro-USB port, and FM radio. Sensors onboard include a gyroscope, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, e-compass, and accelerometer.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?