Infinix Hot 10 Play Launched: Price, Specifications
Infinix Hot 10 Play launched in the Philippines as the latest entrant in the company’s Hot 10 series. It includes Infinix Hot 10 and Infinix Hot 10 Lite. The new phone is an entry-level smartphone that features a dual rear camera setup and a notched selfie shooter. Moreover, it has relatively thick bezels all around and a fingerprint scanner on the back.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Price
The phone carries a price tag of PHP 4,290 (roughly Rs. 6,500) in the Philippines. It is offered in a single 2GB + 32GB storage configuration. Moreover, it is available in two color options – Aegean Blue and Morandi Green.
However, Infinix has not shared any information on international availability for the phone.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Specifications
It features a 6.82-inch HD+ (720×1,640 pixels) IPS display. Moreover, it runs on Android 10 (Go Edition).
Under the hood, the phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G25 SoC with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that is expandable via a microSD card.
In terms of optics, Infinix Hot 10 Play comes with a dual rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor and an AI lens. There is a quad rear flash as well. At the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie shooter housed inside a notch. There is also a front flash on Hot 10 Play.
It also packs a 6,000mAh battery that the company claims can deliver 53 hours of talk time. There is also a fingerprint scanner on the back.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 4G, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, Micro-USB port, and FM radio. Sensors onboard include a gyroscope, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, e-compass, and accelerometer.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…