Oppo Find X3 Series Launch Date Set for March 11
Oppo is gearing up for the Oppo Find X3 series launch. Earlier, according to leaks and rumors, it will launch around March. The official launch date is yet to be announced. However, a new tip reveals the Find X3 Pro, Find X3 Lite, and Fine X3 Neo launch, pre-order, and release dates.
Oppo Find X3 Pro, Lite and Neo 👀— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) February 22, 2021
– Announcement: March 11
– Pre-order: March 31
– Launch: April 14 pic.twitter.com/s7kf9thmD2
The tipster claims that the Oppo Find X3 series will go on sale on April 14. The tipster also leaks the pre-order dates of the series. He claims that the series pre-orders will begin starting March 31. In addition, the company will launch the series on March 11.
On the other hand, ahead of the official confirmation, the Find X3 series specs details have leaked online.
Oppo Find X3 Specifications
As per the listings on AnTuTu and AIDA64, the Oppo Find X3 will power on a Snapdragon 870 processor. It also shows the model number for the phone as well, which is PEDM00. Fun fact, Snapdragon 870 is based on the same platform as the Snapdragon 865. The latter is overclocked for better performance and efficiency. It makes sense to use this chipset instead of the Snapdragon 888, as it will help reduce costs.
The screenshots reveal that this particular variant of the Oppo Find X3 is equipped with 8GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage. On the other hand, we can expect more storage variants. The device will also run the latest Android 11 based ColorOS 11.2.
Moreover, as seen in the screenshots is the display resolution of FHD+, and a 12.6-MP camera sensor probably at the front. Oppo Find X3 is expected to get a super color-accurate 6.7-inch 120Hz QHD+ panel with a full DCI-P3 color gamut, 10-bit depth, and a MEMC chip for upscaling content. It will get a quad rear camera setup with a 50-MP main Sony sensor and is expected to house a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi