Redmi Note 10 Series India Launch Set for March 4
Xiaomi confirms that the Redmi Note 10 series will launch on March 4, 2021. The Chinese company also sent a ‘Block your calendar’ invite to the media for the virtual launch event. It will host the global debut of the new Redmi Note models. Moreover, this announcement comes just days after Xiaomi revealed that it’s set to launch the series in March.
The new series will come as the successor to the Redmi Note 9 lineup. It was with the launch of the Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max in March last year. On the other hand, the Redmi Note 10 series will have a 4G and 5G variant, according to leaks.
Xiaomi revealed the launch date of the Redmi Note 10 series through a tweet posted by the official Redmi India Twitter account. Xiaomi Vice President and its Managing Director in India, Manu Kumar Jain also tweeted the launch date through his account. Separately, Xiaomi sent media invites for the launch.
📢 #RedmiNote10 series is all set for it's 𝙂𝙇𝙊𝘽𝘼𝙇 𝘿𝙀𝘽𝙐𝙏 on 4⃣. 3⃣. 2⃣1⃣— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) February 16, 2021
The countdown has begun for the BEST mid-premium phone launch of the year! Get ready for the #10on10. 🚀
4+3+2+1: Add the numbers of the date & tell me the answer.🙌
I ❤️ #Redmi #Note #RedmiNote pic.twitter.com/KfklyDEk8m
However, we are not sure how many models will be available under the Redmi Note 10 series. It is likely to introduce at least two options initially — the regular Note 10 and the superior Note 10 Pro. Moreover, they will be available for purchase through Amazon alongside other sales channels. It comes from a landing page featured on the e-commerce site.
Moreover, both Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro purportedly received certifications from bodies including the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
The smartphones can run on Android 11 with MIUI 12 on top. In the series, the Redmi Note 10 Pro can also have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC and a 5,050mAh battery. It is also rumored to have up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi