We are already seeing a lot of leaks around the Oppo Find X3 series in the past months. Moreover, the company also confirmed their flagship series which will launch in March. This series can come with three variants including a Pro variant. The phone appeared on the AnTuTu and AIDA64 benchmarking websites. In addition, it is revealing some key hardware details, as spotted in leaked screenshots.
Whereas, new leaks suggest that Oppo Find X3 will power on a different chipset. Details come courtesy of two AnTuTu and AIDA 64 benchmark listings. It reveals the device is bearing the PEDM00 model name. According to earlier leaks, it will most likely be powered by the Snapdragon 888 flagship processor.
Oppo Find X3 Specifications
As per the listings on AnTuTu and AIDA64, the Oppo Find X3 will power on a Snapdragon 870 processor. It also shows the model number for the phone as well, which is PEDM00. Fun fact, Snapdragon 870 is based on the same platform as the Snapdragon 865. The latter is overclocked for better performance and efficiency. It makes sense to use this chipset instead of the Snapdragon 888, as it will help reduce costs.
The screenshots reveal that this particular variant of the Oppo Find X3 is equipped with 8GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage. On the other hand, we can expect more storage variants. The device will also run the latest Android 11 based ColorOS 11.2.
Moreover, as seen in the screenshots is the display resolution of FHD+, and a 12.6-MP camera sensor probably at the front. Oppo Find X3 is expected to get a super color-accurate 6.7-inch 120Hz QHD+ panel with a full DCI-P3 color gamut, 10-bit depth, and a MEMC chip for upscaling content. It will get a quad rear camera setup with a 50-MP main Sony sensor and is expected to house a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging support.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.