Table Of Contents
- 1Always-on Display
- 2iPhone 13 Design
- 3iPhone 13 Camera
According to a new leak, the Apple iPhone 13 will bring in new features such as an Always-on Display and brand new design. Also, there are some new photography modes you might find interesting.
Always-on display is something Android users have been enjoying for years. The ability to check notifications without picking up the phone is something iPhone will have for the first time.
Having said that, the leaks come in the form of a video posted by the YouTuber EverythingApplePro and the known leaker Max Weinbach.
Talking about the most awaited feature, the always-on display on the iPhone 13 might look similar to the one on the Apple Watch 6. The lock screen will be simplified and always show the time and the battery level of the device.
Apple is also said to offer some level of customization. Like the Always-on display on Android, only part of the screen will light up in case a notification comes up.
According to Weinbach, the Apple iPhone 13 will come with the 120 Hz LTPO display. This is the same display that is present in the Samsung’s flagship phone, Galaxy S21.
iPhone 13 Design
Speculations suggest that the iPhone 13 will look similar to the iPhone 12, with some minute yet noticeable changes.
The Pro variant of the iPhone 13 might come with a matte back instead of the glossy back found on the iPhone 12 base model. Also, according to the YouTuber EverythingApplePro, the upcoming model will feature an upgraded Magsafe connector.
The new magnets are said to be stronger, thereby making it more secure. Having said that, some sources suggest won’t change the thickness of the phone. However, the Japanese outlet going by the name of MacOtakara suggests otherwise.
iPhone 13 Camera
As expected with every new model, Apple will set the bar even higher with the iPhone 13. The most noticeable upgrade is the inclusion of a new ultra-wide-angle lens on every model.
Also, reports suggest that the camera will be a six-piece lens as opposed to the five-piece lens found on the iPhone 12.
New features include an Astrophotography mode that enables users to click better pictures of the sky even in low light.
Like the Portrait mode for pictures, Apple might introduce a portrait mode for videos. This means you can focus on a particular subject while blurring out the background. You can also edit the level of blur after shooting the video.
This wraps up everything the leak has to offer about the iPhone 13.
Do you want the Always-on display on the iPhone 13? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.