Mi 11 Ultra Hands-on Video Surfaces, Tips Key Features
Mi 11 Ultra is surfacing online in a hands-on video showing the design and some of the specifications. To recall, Xiaomi Mi 11 launched in Europe as a top-end variant by the company. Moreover, there is only a vanilla variant of the model available right now. However, the company has not shared any official information on the device as of yet.
YouTuber Tech Buff reportedly shares a video that showed two variants of the rumored Mi 11 Ultra. However, the video is now down from the channel. Additionally, XDAdevelopers also shared a mirror link to the video. The video shows two color variants of the phone. The model number M2102K1G is on the back which matches the one recently certified at BIS and EU’s EEC. Moreover, there is what looks like a ‘120x’ periscope camera which is in the Mi 10 Ultra as well.
In this Mi 11 Ultra video, a large camera module is on the back that takes up almost the entire top half of the phone. This module houses three sensors. Additionally, a small display that can show a preview of what the rear camera is looking at, allowing you to take selfies with the rear cameras. On the other hand, the camera module the black model carries the text ‘120X, 12-120mm, 1:1.95-4.1′. Whereas, the white model sports the‘ 120X Ultra Pixel AI Camera.’ However, it is unclear why both mention different details for the Mi 11 Ultra.
In addition, the YouTuber also states the trio of sensors on Mi 11 Ultra includes a 50-MP primary sensor, a 48-MP sensor with a wide-angle lens, and a 48-MP periscopic telephoto zoom lens. At the front, there is a 20-MP selfie shooter housing in a hole-punch cutout.
Mi 11 Ultra can feature a 6.8-inch curved OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It may come with IP68 water resistance and a 5,000mAh battery. Moreover, the YouTuber also mentions that the phone supports 67W wired charging, 67W wireless charging, and 10W reverse charging. The speakers are tuned by Harman Kardon, as the text on the top of the phone shows. There is a speaker grille on the top as well as the bottom of Mi 11Ultra.
It could be powered by the Snapdragon 888 SoC. As of now, Xiaomi has not shared any information on the Mi 11 Ultra. It is unclear when the phone will launch.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.