Redmi K40 Series Specifications Tipped via TENAA Listing
Redmi is all set to announce its flagship Redmi K40 series in India. After numerous leaks and rumors, the K40 is launching on February 25. Earlier, new leaks came online suggesting the device’s processor details. Moreover, it reportedly is on TENAA’s website with camera modules that look similar to the Mi 11. Apart from this, the RedmiK40 (M2012K11AI) also appeared on the BIS certification site.
The Redmi K40 series was previously listed on TENAA with just the images. However, the listing has is updated with specifications, now.
Redmi K40 Series: Specifications (expected)
According to the listing, the series will sport a 6.67-inch display. Moreover, it will boot Android 11 OS, probably skinned with MIUI 12.5 custom skin on top. It can also pack a 4,420mAh battery (will probably be marketed as 4,500mAh) that may have fast-charging support. They will feature 5G and 4G connectivity. Both the Redmi K40 and Redmi K40 Pro are said to measure 163.7×76.4×7.8mm.
Also Read: Vivo X60 Pro+ Launched: Price, Specs
The Redmi K40 series comes with model numbers M2012K11AC and M2012K11C. The model numbers match a previous listing on the 3C certification site. Earlier leaks show K40 with two large and two small sensors on the back. The camera module looks similar to the one on the Mi 11 but a little stretched. They show a centrally located hole-punch cutout for the selfie camera. Similarly, for the K40 Pro, two large sensors and two small sensors can be seen within the rear camera module that also houses the flash. A blue variant of the phone can be seen in the images.
Moreover, the About phone sections of the Redmi K40 series was allegedly leaked suggesting the K40 will come with a Snapdragon 870 SoC while the K40 Pro will come with a Snapdragon 888 SoC.
Just earlier, it was allegedly spotted in a Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) listing.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.