Redmi K40 Series Chipset Details Tipped
Redmi is looking to launch its next K-series smartphones. Several leaks and rumors of the Redmi K40 series are surfacing online recently. The company has confirmed the phones will launch on February 25. However, new leaks suggesting the device’s processor details. Moreover, it reportedly is on TENAA’s website with camera modules that look similar to the Mi 11.
Redmi K40 Pro Specifications (Expected)
The Redmi K40 Pro will feature Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 SoC under the hood. It will pair with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of onboard storage. Moreover, the device can sport a 6.81-inch display with 1,440×3,200 pixels resolution. It can also pack a 5,000mAh battery. On the optics front, the Redmi K40 Pro could come equipped with a quad rear camera setup that is led by a 108MP primary sensor. It could be accompanied by a 13MP camera, a 5MP lens, and a 2MP sensor. On the front may lie a 30MP selfie shooter.
It can power by the Snapdragon 870 SoC. The chipset is a slight tweak version of the Snapdragon 865+. It might feature the same 6.81-inch display. Redmi K40 could come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone could have a quad rear camera setup of 108MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP. Moreover, it can pack a 4,500mAh battery.
The TENAA listing for the Redmi K40 carrying model number M2012K11AC shows a similar rear camera design as the Redmi K40 Pro with two large and two small sensors. On the front, it seems to feature a centrally located hole-punch cutout which Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing has previously teased to be the “world’s smallest.” The listing shows a grey variant of the phone.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.