Redmi Note 10 Series India Launch Set for March
Redmi Note 10 series launch in India is happening in March. This series will be the successor to the Redmi Note 9 lineup. The company is launching two variants – regular and a Pro variant as of now. However, we can also expect a Pro Max and Note 10 S at a later stage.
Xiaomi created a microsite to highlight the March launch of the Redmi Note 10 series. The company also released a video teaser that gives us a hint at a bigger primary camera on the new Redmi phones over the Redmi Note 9 models.
𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚, 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣!#RedmiNote10 series is from another orbit & it's arriving early March this year! 🚀— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) February 10, 2021
Brace yourselves for a #10on10 experience! RT if you want to know more. 🔁
I ❤️ #Redmi #RedmiNote 🔟 #Launch pic.twitter.com/rRMWkejnI4
In addition, there is also an Amazon landing page for the Redmi Note 10 series. It suggests that the new smartphones will be available through the online marketplace — in addition to other sales channels.
Managing Director Manu Kumar Jain and Redmi Business Lead Sneha Tainwala on Tuesday tweeted teaser videos. However, this teaser video mentions only that an announcement will take place on February 10th. Moreover, it does not give out any details on the Note 10 series.
Redmi Note 10 Series Specifications (Rumored)
It can come with a 120Hz LCD display and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset. The smartphone may also feature a 64MP quad-camera system. Moreover, it packs a 5,050mAh battery with fast charging support. According to a report, the Redmi Note 10 series will come in 4GB+64GB and 6GB+64GB RAM variants. It can be available in Gray, White, and Green color options.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
On the other hand, leaks also suggest Redmi Note 10 series can come in two distinct variants — 4GB RAM + 64GB and 6GB RAM + 64GB storage. In contrast, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is said to come in three different configurations — the base 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and the top-end 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.