Carl Pei’s ‘Nothing’ Will Launch Wireless Earbuds In Summer 2021
The curiosity to what Carl Pei’s Nothing first launch will be is ending here. In an interview with Bloomberg, Pei told the publication that they will begin selling wireless earbuds to customers this summer. Moreover, more products will follow after this launch in the year. However, there is no confirmation on whether be standard wireless earbuds or TWS.
Nothing will launch its first TWS earbuds this summer?
Pei started this new venture after his abrupt exit from OnePlus to create a seamless ecosystem of connected devices. However, Nothing is on sort of a stealth mode earlier but revealed its name recently.
“We’re building an ecosystem of smart devices. We’ll start with simpler products, wireless earbuds. We’re going to have multiple products throughout the year, not just audio products, and eventually, we want to build it so these devices talk to each other”.Pei said to the news outlet
Furthermore, Pei’s new startup, Nothing will make products that interact with each other. It suggests an Internet of Things (IoT) approach, akin to the now-defunct company, Essential. However, many have speculated that smart speakers may be within the company’s portfolio. Companies like Apple, Google, and Amazon have had some success selling such products.
Pei also through Nothing suggested a move towards ambient computing as well. Ambient computing refers to products that use voice as an interface, instead of touch, like smartphones, tablets, and laptops of today.
At the moment, speculations are that Pei’s company will bring Nothing branded products in all segments, including smart TVs, tablets, smartphones, and more. The company is also hiring employees in India and globally right now, so it shouldn’t be long before we find out more.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…