OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro Battery Capacity Tipped
A new leak on the OnePlus 9 and Pro battery details have leaked online. The series can launch by mid-March. However, the company is yet to kickstart its marketing campaign. Earlier, real-life images of the alleged Pro variant leaked online showing off a Hasselblad camera system.
9 and 9 Pro pic.twitter.com/PHU385KmL9— Max Jambor (@MaxJmb) February 9, 2021
Tipster Max Jambor tweeted that both OnePlus 9 and Pro will come with the same 4,500mAh battery. Moreover, it corroborates an earlier claim made by a Chinese tipster on Weibo. Jambor’s tweet also carries an image showing the battery capacity. It also hints at dual-cell batteries on both OnePlus phones.
Additionally, he also replied yes to a question asking whether the OnePlus 9 and Pro will come with a charger in the box. This is coming as a surprise as most of the brands are ditching the chargers in the box. However, the tipster is not given any details on how fast charging we could get on the series. Some reports suggested up to 65W charging support on the Pro model.
Both new OnePlus phones can also have wireless charging support, with the OnePlus 9 Pro offering up to 45W support.
OnePlus 9 Series Specs Leaked
They will likely be powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor. Whereas the Lite is rumored to launch with Snapdragon 870 under the hood.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
The OnePlus 9 can feature a 6.55-inch display as per the leaks, while the Pro can feature a slightly larger 6.7-inch screen. The series will likely opt for a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera and support a 120Hz refresh rate.
It is expected to feature a triple camera setup on the back with a 50MP primary camera, a 20MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 12MP telephoto camera with OIS support.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.