Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Launch Around The Corner: Report
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE launch is tipping to launch this year. The upcoming Galaxy S21 series smartphone with the model number SM-G990B is in the works. According to the leaks online, it may introduce a 5G variant of the device. Moreover, according to SamMobile, the device can launch in the second half of 2021.
The report also adds that the Galaxy S21 FE specs will include 128GB and 256GB storage options. Additionally, it will also run on Android 11 OS. The phone will come in Grey/Silver, Pink, Violet, and White color options. Just like Galaxy S20 FE was a stripped-down version of the Galaxy S20, we expect the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE to borrow design elements and specifications from the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21 Plus. The Galaxy S21 FE launch can happen sometime in the second half of this year. However, nothing is certain just yet.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
On the other hand, Galaxy S20 FE 5G edition is also in the works after the BIS certification. It is expected to retain similar specifications as the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE global variant that came with Snapdragon 865 instead of Exynos 990 SoC. Moreover, the handset was also spotted on the Samsung India support page as well. However, it remains to be seen whether the handset will come as a part in the FE series or will come as a standalone offering.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.