Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy A12 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy A12 launch in India is imminent, according to the leaks. A new leak from tipster Mukul Sharma, aka Stufflistings, suggests that the company will launch a new budget smartphone under Rs 15,000. However, he did not mention any name of the phone.
[Exclusive] Samsung is soon going to launch a new #GalaxyA smartphone in India. The device will feature a True 48MP Quad Camera and will be priced under 15K. Which device could it be? Hint is in the video 😉 Comment below with your guesses. @samsungindia #AwesomeIsForEveryone pic.twitter.com/H6nZrXOEWt— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) February 12, 2021
Based on the leaks, it is safe to say that the Samsung Galaxy A12 India launch is imminent. The tipster mentions a Samsung Galaxy A-series device is launching very soon in India. He further tips that the device will come with a 48MP quad-camera setup. Moreover, it will price under Rs 15,000.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Specifications
The Galaxy A12 comes with a 6.5-inch TFT display with an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels. The smartphone’s Infinity-V display features a tiny waterdrop notch for the 8MP front camera. At the back, Samsung Galaxy A12 sports a quad-camera setup with a 48MP f/2.0 primary lens, a 5MP f/2.2 ultra-wide, a 2MP f/2.4 macro lens, and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor. For selfies, there is an 8MP front camera inside the notch.
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy A12 features an unnamed octa-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz. It was previously rumored that the device will come with a MediaTek Helio P35 processor. The performance unit also includes 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB internal memory. One can expand the storage using a microSD card up to 1TB. Galaxy A12 packs a 5,000 mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Connectivity options include Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc. Samsung Galaxy A12 also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.