Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Key Specs Revealed Via FCC Listing
Samsung is expecting to unveil the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G alongside the A72 5G in China soon. The former is now appearing on the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) site, showing key specifications. However, this listing indicates it will launch soon. In addition, the smartphone already appeared on various certification sites over the past few weeks.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
The listing of the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is spotted by tipster Abhishek Yadav, carrying model number SM-A526B. Moreover, the listing mentions it will come with 6GB RAM and run on Android 11 out-of-the-box. Moreover, it will power on Snapdragon 750G SoC and pack a 4,370mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G recieves FCC certification.— Abhishek Yadav (@yabhishekhd) February 8, 2021
-snapdragon 750G 5G
-4370mAh batteryhttps://t.co/A3HfZzCASm#SamsungGalaxyA52 #GalaxyA52 #GalaxyA525G https://t.co/O2koxy3T75 pic.twitter.com/AUDbqnjJ0B
Samsung Galaxy A52 Leaks
Moreover, the smartphone is already having Bluetooth and Wi-Fi certification in recent times. As per a report, A52 production has started in the company’s Greater Noida facility. The specifications, design, and features of the phone have leaked extensively in the past. As per a TENAA certification site listing, Samsung Galaxy A52 5G will come equipped with a 6.46-inch display.
On the other hand, A52 can also price at EUR 459 (roughly Rs. 40,300) for 6GB + 128GB storage. Whereas, it is EUR 509 (roughly Rs. 44,700) for the 8GB + 256GB storage configuration, as per a recent report. The phone will have a 4G variant too. This can come at EUR 369 (roughly Rs. 32,400) for the 6GB + 128GB storage configuration in Europe. The 4G variant has even received the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G smartphone is visible in four colors in these renders – Awesome Black, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet, and Awesome White. The renders appear like they could be featured on Samsung’s landing pages for the phone soon.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.