Mi MIX 4 Confirmed to Launch in 2021
Xiaomi confirmed that the Mi MIX 4 is launching in 2021. It is a premium offering aiming at providing maximum screen estate within the phone’s form factor. In an interactive session with fans, CEO, Lei Jun, talked at length about Xiaomi’s plans for the year. Moreover, the company plans on resurrecting its tablet lineup. Furthermore, the launch can also be expected in 2021. It is nearly three years after the Mi MIX 3 unveiled.
Also Read: Vivo S7t 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
The company will also launch Xiaomi-branded tablets in 2021. Jun did not reveal the details of the upcoming products. Let us take a look at the details and information we have on the Mi Mix 4. It is possible that the tablet will support a stylus as well.
Also Read: Realme X7, X7 Pro Launched in India
As per a report by Gizmochina, the smartphone could have a foldable design, allowing it to be closed and open like a book. If this is indeed the case, it will make Mi MIX 4 Xiaomi’s first foldable smartphone offering. It can also adopt the new four-side waterfall display with 88-degree curves on all sides.
As per a report in 2019, Mi MIX 4 can adopt a ‘waterfall screen.’ The display can have a 90Hz refresh rate, as per the report. It could have a 100-megapixel rear camera and a pop-up selfie camera in the front. Additionally, it may come with a 40W fast charging support.
Also Read: Nokia 3.4 To Launch Soon In India
However, even if the company has confirmed the Mi MIX 4 smartphone debut, there is concrete details available as of yet. On the other hand for the tablet, there isn’t much information about when it will be launched either. There is also a talk about the company’s debut in foldable lineup.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.