Nokia 3.4 To Launch Soon In India
Nokia 3.4 will be launching in India soon, the company confirms through a tweet. However, it launched in the European market in September 2020. HMD Global confirmed that the phone will come to India, it did not share an exact release date.
Nokia 3.4 Expected Price in India
It launched for a cost of GBP 114.99, which translates to roughly Rs 11,400 in India. However later, a report suggested the Nokia 3.4 may cost Rs 11,999 in India. The smartphone comes in Fjord, Dusk, and Charcoal colorways.
If it comes with European variant specs, it can feature a 6.39-inch HD+ (720×1,560 pixels) display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, the phone will run on Android 10. However, it is upgradeable to Android 11 only a few months later.
Under the hood, the Nokia 3.4 will be powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC. Moreover, it pairs with 3GB and 4GB RAM options.
Also Read: Honor V40 Launched: Price, Specifications
It will pack a triple rear camera setup that includes a 13-MP primary sensor, 5-MP ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2-MP depth sensor. There is also an 8-MP camera sensor at the front for capturing selfies.
Nokia 3.4 could come with 32GB and 64GB onboard storage options expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB).
Connectivity options will include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and a USB Type-C port. There will be a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor as well. It will also pack a 4,000mAh battery that supports 10W charging.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…