Redmi K40 Teased to Come With ‘Smallest’ Selfie Camera Hole And More
Redmi K40 is in talks of launch for quite some time now. If the rumors are true, the launch of the smartphone can happen sometime later this month. The series can also include three models: vanilla K40, K40S and K40 Pro. However, ahead of launch, it is teased to come with a minimal hole-punch design, flat display, and a “great” battery life.
Redmi’s General Manager Lu Weibing posted a series of teasers on Weibo without detailing any information. Moreover, he also teases that Redmi K40 will feature an “ultimate screen-to-body-ratio”. It can happen by offering the “world’s smallest” hole-punch display design. In addition, the selfie camera hole will be available in the centre towards the top. It will be just like Redmi Note 9 Pro Max but not similar to Mi 11.
However, apart from the hole punch design, he also highlights the flat display on Redmi K40. It is also claiming to deliver a compelling battery performance as well as an ergonomic design. Moreover, he also confirms there will be dual stereo speakers on the phone.
Additionally, Weibing posted a camera sample from Redmi K40 to highlight its photography experience. However, he does not provide the launch details about the phone.
Redmi K40 Specifications (Expected)
It is confirmed that the phone will arrive with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. However, recent reports suggests that the Redmi K40 series could have three different SoC options. The smartphones are also tipped to have 33W fast charging support. Furthermore, there could be a 108-megapixel primary camera on at least one of the K40 models. It may ship with a Quad HD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, punch-hole design and 108MP primary camera.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.