Realme Race Design Leaked On TENAA Listing
Realme Race launch is imminent as it is now appearing on Chinese certifications site TENAA, according to MySmartPrice. Moreover, if leaks are true, the series will have both a regular and a Pro variant. In the listing, it comes with model number RMX2202. There is also an official render of the smartphone by the company online.
To recall, Realme Race specifications tipped so far include the Snapdragon 888 chipset, 125W fast charging support, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Realme Race images on TENAA
As per the images, the Race series features a familiar rectangular camera module at the back. It includes what looks like three camera sensors and an LED flash. The rear panel comes with a glossy finish and is likely of glass.
Moreover, the Realme flagship comes with a corner hole-punch cutout. There is also a power button on the right side of the frame and volume buttons on the left. There is no physical fingerprint sensor on the phone. So we assume it will come with an in-display sensor and thereby an AMOLED display.
Realme Race can come in a blue color variant, as per the images. In the past, it is tipped to feature up to 12GB RAM and come with 256GB of storage, as well as Android 11 out-of-the-box.
On the other hand, according to leaks, it is tipped to be a flagship. It can also power on the Snapdragon 888 SoC. Additionally, there can also be a Realme Race Pro that can come with a 6.8-inch (1,440×3,200 pixels) OLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, it also comes with up to 160Hz refresh rate. Apart from the Snapdragon 888 SoC, it is expected to pack up to 12GB of RAM. In addition, it also offers internal storage options of 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…