Samsung Galaxy A12 India Launch Tipped Next Week
Samsung is gearing up to launch several new budgets as well as mid-range smartphones in the coming weeks. Samsung Galaxy A12 will launch as soon as next week in India, according to leaks. Moreover, it also has BIS certification. In addition to this, the support page for the device is live on Samsung official website.
Now, a report from Ishan Agarwal points that the Korean tech giant will launch the Samsung Galaxy A12 next week in India. It is succeeding the Galaxy A11 that launched last year. However, the company did not give any confirmation for the phone. It is likely to start teasing the smartphone soon.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Price (Expected)
It comes in three RAM and storage configurations for the European market. The phone’s price is set at EUR 179 (around Rs 15,800) for the 4GB/64GB model. Whereas, EUR 199 (approx Rs 17,600) for the 6GB/128GB storage model. The Samsung Galaxy A12 comes in Black, Blue, White, and Red color options.
However, there is no confirmation that Samsung will bring the same storage variants and colours to India.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Teased to Launch Next Month
It features a 6.5-inch HD+ TFT display and has an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. In the European market, it comes with up to 6GB of RAM. Moreover, it comes with up to 128GB of storage that is expandable via a microSD card (up to 1TB).
For photos and videos, the Samsung Galaxy A12 has a quad rear camera setup featuring a 48-MP primary sensor with an f/2.0 lens. Besides that, it also has a 5-MP sensor with an ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 lens, a 2-MP macro shooter with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. At the front, Galaxy A12 has an 8-MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture housed in a small notch.
Samsung Galaxy A12 packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports fast charging. Connectively options for the phone include LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and more. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.