Samsung Galaxy F62 To Launch in India on February 15th
Samsung is ready to launch its next mid-segment smartphone, Samsung Galaxy F62 in India. It is launching on February 15th, according to the details available on the Flipkart dedicated page for the device. Moreover, the poster also reveals the front and the back of the F62. Additionally, Samsung shared the phone will price between Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 25,000.
Samsung Galaxy F62 is the second entry in the company’s fairly recent Galaxy F series. It started with the Samsung Galaxy F41 which launched in the country back in October last year. Moreover, it is subjecting to various leaks in the past that reveal some key information about the device.
Samsung Galaxy F62 India Launch, Expected Price
The Flipkart page for the smartphone reveals the phone will be launched on February 15 at 12 pm (noon). Additionally, it shows a green variant of the phone but does not share the price. However, Samsung shared through a press release that the phone will price between Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 25,000.
Firstly, the Flipkart page reveals Samsung Galaxy F62 will power on the 7nm octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC. It also shows an AnTuTu score of over 4,52,000 and a Geekbench 5 score of 2,400. Moreover, the company claims this makes it the fastest Galaxy smartphone in the above-mentioned price segment.
Additionally, Samsung Galaxy F62 also has a quad rear camera setup housed in a square camera module with the flash right below it. On the front, there is a hole-punch cut out for the selfie camera that is centrally located at the top of the display.
Also Read: UK Retailer Listing Leaks Nokia 1.4 Price
On the other hand, leaks also mention that it will feature a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display. Moreover, it also packs a 7,000mAh battery. It may have 6GB RAM and 128GB storage which will presumably be one of the variants. The phone could also launch with Android 11 out of the box. Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy F62 may come in a green and blue color variant.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…